Type of farm?
• Ability to maintain clear communication with others
• Detail oriented
• Willingness to work outside in varying weather conditions
• Passion for community-based Farmers Markets, small farmers and healthy urban neighborhoods
• High energy and friendly demeanor
• Customer Relations and Retail Sales experience PREFERRED
• A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record (comfortable driving delivery van)
• Valid food handler’s manager level license must be obtained within a month of hire
• Comfortable with MS Office – Word and Excel PREFERRED
• Willingness to be trained in Traditional Foods as well as work in different areas of the farm in order to gain an intimate understanding of biodynamic farming practices.
• Physical Demands:
o Stand; walk; balance, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
o Must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
This is a full-time position requiring evenings and weekends. Apricot Lane Farms offers a competitive salary with a benefits package.
• Attend Farmers Markets
• Ensure all product and supplies are ready and available at the Farmer’s Markets
• Loads and unloads equipment, tools and inventory to set up sales booth and tear down sales booth
• Responsible for Farmers Market duty from set up to load up to unloading back at Farm
• Greet customers in a friendly and cordial manner
• Responds to all customer requests politely and promptly – and helps educate the customer on the health benefits of products from Apricot Lane Farms
• Accountable for cash made available for sales transactions
• Effectively manages electronic and cash sales
• Orders and maintains appropriate inventory materials and supplies
• Related Administrative duties
• Attends other events when assigned - such as expos, tastings, conferences, and other event that require the presence of an Apricot Lane Farms representative
Send your “story” (why is this your perfect job), resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Full-time position requiring evenings and weekends
Apricot Lane Farms is a 214-acre organic and biodynamic farm looking for a friendly, energetic person to facilitate and participate in local Farmer’s Markets, who wants to work hard and is dedicated towards growing Apricot Lane Farms’ presence in the community.