Type of farm?
• Sort produce
• Wash and clean produce
• Quality Control
• Pack produce in appropriate containers/boxes
• Keep station and work area clean and organized
• Complete tasks in a timely manner
• Assist with picking produce in the orchards as needed
• Assist with harvesting produce in our garden as needed
• Fulfill Orders
• Produce Experience PREFERRED
• Packing and Sorting Experience PREFERRED
• Ability to lift 50+ pounds
• Ability to be on feet all day
• Comfortable working with a team
• Ability to follow direction
• Detail oriented
• Basic math skills
• Basic Computer Skills
• Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions
• Exemplary communication skills A MUST
Apricot Lane Farms offers a competitive salary with a benefits package.
Apricot Lane Farms is a 214-acre organic and biodynamic farm is looking for a Packer and Sorter. This program packs and sorts a wide variety of produce, with over 300 varietals of fruits and vegetables grown. This person will need to have attention to detail, work with speed and precision and be able to work independently and with a team. We are a family run farm that is looking for long term employees that are looking to grow within the company. This is a full-time position Monday through Friday (with occasional weekends as needed) and includes benefits.
Send your “story” (why is this your perfect job), resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apricot Lane Farms is located 40 miles north of Los Angeles and 20 miles east of Ventura in Moorpark, CA. Our team has been charged with the mission of creating a well-balanced ecosystem and rich soils that produce nutrient-dense foods while treating the environment and the animals with respect.
Our farm residents include pigs, goats, sheep, chickens, ducks, guinea hens, horses, highland cattle, and one brown swiss dairy cow named “Maggie.” Our land consists of Biodynamic Certified avocado and lemon orchards, a vegetable garden, pastures, and over 75 varieties of stone fruit.